Galactooligosaccharides(GOS) Description:GOS is a functional oligosaccharide with natural properties. Its molecular structure is generally connected with 1 to 7 galactosyl groups on galactose or glucose molecules, namely Gal-(Gal)n-Glc/Gal (n is 0 -6). In nature, there is a trace amount of GOS in animal milk, while human breast milk contains a large amount. The establishment of the bifidobacteria flora in infants largely depends on the GOS components in breast milk.
Product Name: Galacto-oligosaccharides
Appearance: White Fine powder
Solubility:Soluble in water
Specification: 90% by HPLC
1.Enhance human intestinal immunity
2. Promote human intestinal peristalsis
3. Prevent dental caries
4. Can control weight
5. Prevent constipation
6. Protect the liver and improve the absorption of mineral elements
Because galactooligosaccharide has many incomparable advantages of other sugars, it is currently used as a prebiotic ingredient in dairy products, bakery foods, candy processing and functional foods. In the future, it will be used in special medical foods and green feeds. It will also be used on top to replace antibiotics.
1. In dairy products: At present, the only prebiotics allowed to be added to infant formula 1 milk powder are fructooligosaccharides and galactooligosaccharides. This illustrates the high functionality and safety of galactooligosaccharides from the side. In my country, the main application area of galactooligosaccharides is infant formula milk powder. As an essential nutrient fortifier during the growth of infants and young children, it is allowed to be used in infant formula, older infants and young children formula foods, and infant cereal supplementary foods. middle.
2. Nutritional health products: GOS have a broad application in the field of nutritional health products. For example, on February 3, 2017, Japan Synergy Dairy launched a milk drink called "Milkde Hydrogen", a milk drink that can efficiently produce hydrogen in the intestines. Hydrogen can effectively remove active oxygen in the body. The product contains active ingredients such as galactooligosaccharide, maltitol, and glucomannan. The results of the study found that the concentration of hydrogen in the intestinal flora of more than 90% of the population increased.
3. Food ingredients: Galactooligosaccharides can be used as functional sweeteners in the field of food ingredients. For example, in lactic acid-fermented foods, it can increase the number of lactic acid bacteria and shorten the fermentation cycle; in baked foods, it can improve its flavor, texture and color, and its nutritional value will not be lost during high-temperature heating, and because of its low energy Non-digestible, can reduce the occurrence of obesity; added to ice cream to prevent lactose from crystallizing, increase product quality, extend shelf life, etc.
Dosage:No more than 15g/day