Oleanolic Acid is a five-ring triterpenoid that exists in olive leaves. Due to its remarkable anti-aging and antioxidant effects and wide application, oleanolic acid is regarded as the most researched natural activity today. One of the ingredients. Oleanolic acid is included as a prominent active ingredient in skin care products in cosmetics.
【Chinese Alias】 Oleanolic acid hydrate, earth acid, caryophyllin, earth acid hydrate
【Extraction Solvent】 ethanol/water
【Specifications】60%, 70%, 98% HPLC
【Particle Size】95% pass 80 mesh
【Recommended addition amount】
1. Tablets and capsules health products:
Chronic hepatitis: 3 times per day, 60-80mg per serve, 3 months is a course of treatment.
Acute icteric hepatitis: 30mg per serve, 3 times per day
2. Skin care products: 0.05%-0.2%
【Packaging】 Standard packaging: 25kg/cardboard drum; 1kg/bag
【Storage】 Stored in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light and heat.
【Shelf Life】24 months
1. Anti-aging: It can improve and strengthen dermal collagen, increase skin elasticity, and improve the appearance of wrinkles and spots
2. Promote hair growth: stimulate scalp blood circulation and increase the activity of keratinocytes.
3. Resistance to oxidative damage
4. Anti-inflammatory and anti-infection
5. Liver protection and liver detoxification: It can significantly inhibit the activities of serum alanine aminotransferase, lactate dehydrogenase and lipid peroxidase, reduce the serum alanine aminotransferase level, and then reduce the necrosis of liver cells and the inflammation of liver tissues. Fibrosis, promote regeneration of liver cells
6. Lower blood sugar, lower blood fat, lower blood pressure
Mechanism of lowering blood sugar:
(1) Inhibit the digestion and absorption of foreign aid glucose and glucose transport in the body.
(2) Promote glycogen synthesis and reduce decomposition.
(3) Improve insulin-related effects.
(4) Improve diabetes complications.
7. Inhibition of platelet aggregation.
8. Oleanolic acid has the exact effect of promoting the proliferation of lymphocytes.
9. Protective effect on chromosome damage.
10. Cardiotonic and diuretic.
1. Drugs: Oleanolic acid is widely used in the development of anti-hepatitis drugs
2. Cosmetics: mainly used in anti-aging skin care products, sunscreens and other formulations
1. Our company has 3000 acres of olive planting base in Longnan, Gansu, and controls the quality and stability of raw materials from the source. From the entry of raw materials to the final product, we strictly follow the requirements of GMP to ensure the quality of the products. The annual processing of raw materials can reach 600 tons.
2. The company has advanced imported testing equipment to ensure traceability testing from raw materials to production.
3. The professional technical team strictly controls the quality and quality.
4. The product has no low pesticide residue, low solvent residue and high purity.